This page contains complete information on how to remove FreeFileSync 6.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.3 from your systemZenju
. You can read more on Zenju or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling FreeFileSync 6.3 is C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 549.19 KB (562368 bytes) on disk and is named FreeFileSync.exe.
The executables below are part of FreeFileSync 6.3. They occupy about 30.51 MB (31991990
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FreeFileSync.exe (549.19 KB)
- RealtimeSync.exe (336.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.05 KB)
- FreeFileSync_Win32.exe (9.74 MB)
- FreeFileSync_x64.exe (7.82 MB)
- RealtimeSync_Win32.exe (7.01 MB)
- RealtimeSync_x64.exe (4.96 MB)
The current web page applies to FreeFileSync 6.3 version 6.3
FreeFileSync 6.3 is an application marketed by the software company Zenju. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FreeFileSync 6.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeFileSync 6.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeFileSync 6.3". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFileSync 6.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FreeFileSync 6.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FreeFileSync 6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FreeFileSync 6.3.
8. After removing FreeFileSync 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeFileSync 6.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FreeFileSync 6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.3 by Zenju from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeFileSync 6.3 by Zenju is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:04:46.520