FreeFileSync 6.15 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.15 from your computerwww.FreeFileSync.org
. More information on www.FreeFileSync.org can be seen here
. Click on http://www.freefilesync.org
to get more details about FreeFileSync 6.15 on www.FreeFileSync.org's website. FreeFileSync 6.15 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing FreeFileSync 6.15 is C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FreeFileSync.exe is the FreeFileSync 6.15's main executable file and it takes about 871.31 KB (892224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside FreeFileSync 6.15. They occupy about 32.12 MB (33676104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FreeFileSync.exe (871.31 KB)
- RealtimeSync.exe (658.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (98.45 KB)
- FreeFileSync_Win32.exe (10.32 MB)
- FreeFileSync_x64.exe (7.85 MB)
- RealtimeSync_Win32.exe (7.54 MB)
- RealtimeSync_x64.exe (4.81 MB)
The current page applies to FreeFileSync 6.15 version 6.15
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove FreeFileSync 6.15 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FreeFileSync 6.15:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FreeFileSync.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
FreeFileSync 6.15 is an application released by www.FreeFileSync.org. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FreeFileSync 6.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FreeFileSync 6.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeFileSync 6.15". If it exists on your system the FreeFileSync 6.15 application will be found automatically. After you click FreeFileSync 6.15 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FreeFileSync 6.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeFileSync 6.15:
- The software company is: http://www.freefilesync.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FreeFileSync 6.15.
8. After uninstalling FreeFileSync 6.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeFileSync 6.15 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FreeFileSync 6.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.15 by www.FreeFileSync.org from your computer, we are not saying that FreeFileSync 6.15 by www.FreeFileSync.org is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeFileSync 6.15 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 05:10:44.533