FreeFileSync 5.16 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FreeFileSync 5.16 from your PCZenju
. More information on Zenju can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FreeFileSync 5.16 is C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FreeFileSync.exe is the FreeFileSync 5.16's primary executable file and it occupies about 562.19 KB (575680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with FreeFileSync 5.16. They take about 19.49 MB (20434082
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FreeFileSync.exe (562.19 KB)
- RealtimeSync.exe (349.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.53 KB)
- FreeFileSync_Win32.exe (6.27 MB)
- FreeFileSync_x64.exe (5.53 MB)
- RealtimeSync_Win32.exe (3.83 MB)
- RealtimeSync_x64.exe (2.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.16
of FreeFileSync 5.16.
FreeFileSync 5.16 is an application offered by the software company Zenju. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall FreeFileSync 5.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FreeFileSync 5.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FreeFileSync 5.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "FreeFileSync 5.16". If it is installed on your PC the FreeFileSync 5.16 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FreeFileSync 5.16 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FreeFileSync 5.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeFileSync 5.16.
8. After removing FreeFileSync 5.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeFileSync 5.16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeFileSync 5.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeFileSync 5.16 by Zenju from your PC, nor are we saying that FreeFileSync 5.16 by Zenju is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeFileSync 5.16 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 08:28:30.460