You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FreeDoko 0.7.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FreeDoko 0.7.11 from your PCBorg Enders und Diether Knof
. Open here
for more info on Borg Enders und Diether Knof. Please open http://free-doko.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on FreeDoko 0.7.11 on Borg Enders und Diether Knof's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeDoko directory (same installation drive as Windows). FreeDoko 0.7.11's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeDoko\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.70 MB (4932608 bytes) on disk and is called FreeDoko.exe.
FreeDoko 0.7.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.79 MB (5018174
bytes) on disk.
- FreeDoko.exe (4.70 MB)
- uninst.exe (83.56 KB)
This info is about FreeDoko 0.7.11 version 0.7.11
FreeDoko 0.7.11 is a program by Borg Enders und Diether Knof. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove FreeDoko 0.7.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FreeDoko 0.7.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeDoko 0.7.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeDoko 0.7.11". If it exists on your system the FreeDoko 0.7.11 app will be found automatically. When you select FreeDoko 0.7.11 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FreeDoko 0.7.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeDoko 0.7.11:
- The software company is: http://free-doko.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeDoko\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FreeDoko 0.7.11.
8. After uninstalling FreeDoko 0.7.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeDoko 0.7.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeDoko 0.7.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FreeDoko 0.7.11 by Borg Enders und Diether Knof from your computer, we are not saying that FreeDoko 0.7.11 by Borg Enders und Diether Knof is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FreeDoko 0.7.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-07 07:35:01.783