You can find below details on how to remove FreeDV for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FreeDV from your PCCMake
. You can find out more on CMake or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about FreeDV at http://freedv.org
. Usually the FreeDV program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeDV directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall FreeDV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeDV\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 922.50 KB (944640 bytes) on disk and is labeled freedv.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside FreeDV. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1070811
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (123.21 KB)
- freedv.exe (922.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.97.0
of FreeDV. You can find below info on other releases of FreeDV:
FreeDV is an application marketed by the software company CMake. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FreeDV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FreeDV from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeDV or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeDV". If it exists on your system the FreeDV app will be found automatically. After you select FreeDV in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FreeDV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FreeDV:
- The web site of the application is: http://freedv.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeDV\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FreeDV.
8. After removing FreeDV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeDV which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FreeDV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FreeDV by CMake from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeDV by CMake is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FreeDV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:36:01.670