FreeCommander 2007.05 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FreeCommander 2007.05 from your PCMarek Jasinski
. More info about Marek Jasinski can be read here
. You can get more details related to FreeCommander 2007.05 at http://www.FreeCommander.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\freeCommander2005 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove FreeCommander 2007.05 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\freeCommander2005\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. FreeCommander 2007.05's primary file takes around 1,023.00 KB (1047552 bytes) and is called FreeCommander.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside FreeCommander 2007.05. They occupy about 2.94 MB (3079166
bytes) on disk.
- FreeCommander.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.50 KB)
- unins001.exe (668.99 KB)
- FreeCommander.exe (661.50 KB)
This info is about FreeCommander 2007.05 version 2007.05
FreeCommander 2007.05 is a program marketed by the software company Marek Jasinski. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall FreeCommander 2007.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FreeCommander 2007.05 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FreeCommander 2007.05 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FreeCommander 2007.05". If it is installed on your PC the FreeCommander 2007.05 app will be found automatically. After you select FreeCommander 2007.05 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FreeCommander 2007.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeCommander 2007.05:
- The software company is: http://www.FreeCommander.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\freeCommander2005\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FreeCommander 2007.05.
8. After removing FreeCommander 2007.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FreeCommander 2007.05 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeCommander 2007.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeCommander 2007.05 by Marek Jasinski from your PC, we are not saying that FreeCommander 2007.05 by Marek Jasinski is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeCommander 2007.05 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-12 00:17:49.050