FreeArc 0.60 RC
FreeArc 0.60 RC is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FreeArc 0.60 RC from your PCBulat Ziganshin
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bulat Ziganshin. Click on http://freearc.org
to get more info about FreeArc 0.60 RC on Bulat Ziganshin's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeArc folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FreeArc 0.60 RC is C:\Program Files\FreeArc\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.26 MB (3418112 bytes) on disk and is named FreeArc.exe.
FreeArc 0.60 RC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.87 MB (7203231
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (54.08 KB)
- 7zG.exe (215.00 KB)
- all2arc.exe (67.50 KB)
- Arc.exe (2.59 MB)
- fc-cache.exe (35.97 KB)
- fc-list.exe (23.85 KB)
- FreeArc.exe (3.26 MB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (23.20 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (22.07 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (23.15 KB)
- gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe (24.46 KB)
- gtk-update-icon-cache.exe (52.30 KB)
- gtk2_prefs.exe (286.50 KB)
- pango-querymodules.exe (25.32 KB)
- unarc.exe (192.50 KB)
This data is about FreeArc 0.60 RC version 0.60
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove FreeArc 0.60 RC from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
FreeArc 0.60 RC is an application by Bulat Ziganshin. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove FreeArc 0.60 RC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FreeArc 0.60 RC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FreeArc 0.60 RC or simply activate the Search field and type in "FreeArc 0.60 RC". If it exists on your system the FreeArc 0.60 RC application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FreeArc 0.60 RC in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FreeArc 0.60 RC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FreeArc 0.60 RC:
- The web site of the application is: http://freearc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FreeArc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FreeArc 0.60 RC.
8. After uninstalling FreeArc 0.60 RC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FreeArc 0.60 RC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FreeArc 0.60 RC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FreeArc 0.60 RC by Bulat Ziganshin from your computer, nor are we saying that FreeArc 0.60 RC by Bulat Ziganshin is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FreeArc 0.60 RC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 21:05:28.687