Free parental control
Free parental control is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free parental control from your computerProxymis
. Additional info about Proxymis can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.free-parental-control.com
if you want to read more on Free parental control on Proxymis's website. Usually the Free parental control application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free parental control folder, depending on the user's option during install. Free parental control's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free parental control\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1677824 bytes) on disk and is named freescan.exe.
Free parental control installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.67 MB (1749412
bytes) on disk.
- freescan.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
Free parental control is a program released by Proxymis. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Free parental control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Free parental control from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free parental control or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free parental control". If it exists on your system the Free parental control app will be found automatically. When you click Free parental control in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free parental control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free parental control:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.free-parental-control.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free parental control\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free parental control.
8. After uninstalling Free parental control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free parental control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free parental control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free parental control by Proxymis from your PC, we are not saying that Free parental control by Proxymis is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free parental control in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:57:29.327