Free YouTube Uploader
This info is about Free YouTube Uploader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Free YouTube Uploader from your computerDigital Wave Ltd
. You can read more on Digital Wave Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about Free YouTube Uploader can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free YouTube Uploader is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeYouTubeUploader is the full command line if you want to remove Free YouTube Uploader. The program's main executable file is named FreeYTVDownloader.exe and occupies 5.66 MB (5939560 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Free YouTube Uploader. They occupy 26.24 MB (27515621
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins004.exe (1.26 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.44 MB)
- FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (5.66 MB)
- nxp.exe (591.35 KB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (3.07 MB)
- nxp.exe (591.35 KB)
- RtmpDownloadDotNet.exe (41.85 KB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (2.49 MB)
This web page is about Free YouTube Uploader version 184.108.40.2060
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Free YouTube Uploader:
...click to view all...
Free YouTube Uploader is an application marketed by Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Free YouTube Uploader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free YouTube Uploader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free YouTube Uploader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free YouTube Uploader". If it exists on your system the Free YouTube Uploader app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free YouTube Uploader in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Free YouTube Uploader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free YouTube Uploader:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeYouTubeUploader
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free YouTube Uploader.
8. After removing Free YouTube Uploader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free YouTube Uploader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free YouTube Uploader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free YouTube Uploader by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Free YouTube Uploader by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free YouTube Uploader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 06:13:32.200