Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142
This web page is about Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 from your systemHOW Inc.
. More information on HOW Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://howincorporated.com
to get more details about Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 on HOW Inc.'s website. Usually the Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Free YouTube Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during install. Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Free YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 187.50 KB (192000 bytes) on disk and is named YouTubeDownloader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142. They occupy 13.13 MB (13767213
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (11.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (187.50 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.vshost.exe (11.34 KB)
The current page applies to Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 version 3.5.142
Several files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Free YouTube Downloader
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Free YouTube Downloader\en\YouTubeDownloader.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Free YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\G77EIS7K\Free-YouTube-Downloader-4_0_301-490eda5af31e10d37b7d05553ebc4a25-application.htm
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\HOW Inc.\Free YouTube Downloader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Free YouTube Downloader
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Free YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.exe
Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 is a program offered by HOW Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142". If it exists on your system the Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142:
- The web site of the program is: http://howincorporated.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142.
8. After removing Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 by HOW Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 by HOW Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free YouTube Downloader 3.5.142 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 19:48:57.317