Free Video Player
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Free Video Player for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Free Video Player from your systemFree Converting
. Open here
where you can find out more on Free Converting. You can get more details related to Free Video Player at http://www.freeconverting.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Converting\Free Video Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Free Video Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Converting\Free Video Player\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled FreeVideoPlayer.exe and it has a size of 1.27 MB (1331200 bytes).
The executables below are part of Free Video Player. They take an average of 18.91 MB (19833004
bytes) on disk.
- flashplayer_ax.exe (16.96 MB)
- FreeVideoPlayer.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.00 KB)
This info is about Free Video Player version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Free Video Player we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Free Video Player:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Free Video Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Free Video Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Total Video Player
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Freemake\Freemake Video Converter\FreemakeVideoConverter\ForFlash\player_flv_maxi.swf
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Free Video Player\Free Video Player.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Free Video Player\Uninstall Free Video Player.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Total Video Player\LastPlayList.m3u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Free Video Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Free Video Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\iTinySoft\Total Video Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Video Player_is1
Free Video Player is an application offered by the software company Free Converting. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Free Video Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Free Video Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Video Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Video Player". The Free Video Player program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Free Video Player in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Video Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Video Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freeconverting.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Converting\Free Video Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Video Player.
8. After uninstalling Free Video Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Video Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Video Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Video Player by Free Converting from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Video Player by Free Converting is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Video Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-06 15:27:58.650