Free Video Player 4.2.0
Free Video Player 4.2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Free Video Player 4.2.0 from your PCGiliSoft International LLC.
. You can read more on GiliSoft International LLC. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Free Video Player 4.2.0 at http://www.GiliSoft.com/
. Usually the Free Video Player 4.2.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GiliSoft\Free Video Player directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Free Video Player 4.2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GiliSoft\Free Video Player\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. CPPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.94 MB (10427008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Free Video Player 4.2.0. They take about 11.36 MB (11913201
bytes) on disk.
- CPPlayer.exe (9.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.0
of Free Video Player 4.2.0.
Free Video Player 4.2.0 is an application marketed by GiliSoft International LLC.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Free Video Player 4.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Free Video Player 4.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Video Player 4.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Video Player 4.2.0". If it exists on your system the Free Video Player 4.2.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Free Video Player 4.2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Video Player 4.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Video Player 4.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GiliSoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GiliSoft\Free Video Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Video Player 4.2.0.
8. After removing Free Video Player 4.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Video Player 4.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Video Player 4.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Video Player 4.2.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Video Player 4.2.0 by GiliSoft International LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Video Player 4.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 17:23:57.700