Free Video Flip and Rotate
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Free Video Flip and Rotate for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Free Video Flip and Rotate from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. You can find out more on Digital Wave Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about Free Video Flip and Rotate can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Free Video Flip and Rotate is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.23 MB (1290216 bytes) on disk and is called FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe.
Free Video Flip and Rotate is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.49 MB (2612479
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about Free Video Flip and Rotate version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Free Video Flip and Rotate versions:
...click to view all...
Free Video Flip and Rotate is an application marketed by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Free Video Flip and Rotate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Free Video Flip and Rotate from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Video Flip and Rotate or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Video Flip and Rotate". If it is installed on your PC the Free Video Flip and Rotate program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free Video Flip and Rotate in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free Video Flip and Rotate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Video Flip and Rotate:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Video Flip and Rotate.
8. After removing Free Video Flip and Rotate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Video Flip and Rotate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Video Flip and Rotate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Video Flip and Rotate by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Video Flip and Rotate by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Video Flip and Rotate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 00:29:07.377