Free Video Editor version 126.96.36.1995
Free Video Editor version 188.8.131.525 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Video Editor version 184.108.40.2065 from your computerDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. More data about DVDVideoSoft Ltd. can be read here
. More data about the software Free Video Editor version 220.127.116.115 can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Usually the Free Video Editor version 18.104.22.1685 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Free Video Editor version 22.214.171.1245's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe. FreeVideoEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 751.66 KB (769704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Free Video Editor version 126.96.36.1995. They occupy about 134.86 MB (141407072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- Free3DPhotoMaker.exe (1.19 MB)
- Free3DVideoMaker.exe (1.68 MB)
- FreeWebMVideoConverter.exe (2.13 MB)
- FreeAudioCDBurner.exe (1.84 MB)
- FreeAudioCDToMP3Converter.exe (1.85 MB)
- FreeAudioDub.exe (2.00 MB)
- FreeVideoDub.exe (1.59 MB)
- FreeDailymotionDownload.exe (2.78 MB)
- FreeDiscBurner.exe (1.49 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.41 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.65 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.50 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.59 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.68 MB)
- FreeTorrentDownload.exe (4.93 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebook.exe (1.81 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebookStub.exe (548.05 KB)
- FreeVideoDub.exe (1.58 MB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (751.66 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (278.50 KB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.52 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (120.00 KB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (2.78 MB)
- ytgroovlc.exe (81.05 KB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (2.78 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPhoneConverter.exe (2.77 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPodConverter.exe (2.78 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (2.78 MB)
- ytgroovlc.exe (81.05 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (290.05 KB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (1.73 MB)
The current web page applies to Free Video Editor version 188.8.131.525 version 184.108.40.2065
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Free Video Editor version 220.127.116.115 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Free Video Editor version 18.104.22.1685:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter\da-DK\DVDVideoSoft.AppFx.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter\da-DK\DVDVideoSoft.DialogForms.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter\da-DK\DVDVideoSoft.PresetEditor.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter\da-DK\DVDVideoSoft.Resources.resources.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Free Video Editor version 22.214.171.1245 is a program marketed by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Free Video Editor version 126.96.36.1995 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Free Video Editor version 188.8.131.525 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Video Editor version 184.108.40.2065 or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Video Editor version 220.127.116.115". The Free Video Editor version 18.104.22.1685 application will be found automatically. After you select Free Video Editor version 22.214.171.1245 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Video Editor version 126.96.36.1995, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Video Editor version 188.8.131.525:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Video Editor version 184.108.40.2065.
8. After removing Free Video Editor version 220.127.116.115, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free Video Editor version 18.104.22.1685 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Video Editor version 22.214.171.1245 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Video Editor version 126.96.36.1995 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Free Video Editor version 188.8.131.525 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Video Editor version 184.108.40.2065 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:39:35.723