Free Video Editor 7.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Free Video Editor 7.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Video Editor 7.0 from your computerDVDVideoMedia, Inc.
. You can find out more on DVDVideoMedia, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.dvdvideomedia.com/
if you want to read more on Free Video Editor 7.0 on DVDVideoMedia, Inc.'s website. Free Video Editor 7.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DVDVideoMedia\Free Video Editor folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Free Video Editor 7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DVDVideoMedia\Free Video Editor\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 536.00 KB (548864 bytes) on disk and is named Free Video Editor.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Free Video Editor 7.0. They take about 1.21 MB (1267606
bytes) on disk.
- Free Video Editor.exe (536.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of Free Video Editor 7.0.
Free Video Editor 7.0 is an application by DVDVideoMedia, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Free Video Editor 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Free Video Editor 7.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Video Editor 7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Video Editor 7.0". The Free Video Editor 7.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Free Video Editor 7.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Video Editor 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Video Editor 7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdvideomedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVDVideoMedia\Free Video Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Video Editor 7.0.
8. After uninstalling Free Video Editor 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Video Editor 7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Video Editor 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Video Editor 7.0 by DVDVideoMedia, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Free Video Editor 7.0 by DVDVideoMedia, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Video Editor 7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:16:31.347