Free Video Editor
Free Video Editor is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Free Video Editor from your systemDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. You can find out more on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Video Editor on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.'s website. Usually the Free Video Editor application is to be found in the C:\New folder\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Free Video Editor is C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeVideoEditor. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 379.85 KB (388968 bytes) on disk and is named app_updater.exe.
Free Video Editor is comprised of the following executables which take 1.37 MB (1438624
bytes) on disk:
- app_updater.exe (379.85 KB)
- app_updater_notification.exe (421.85 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (411.85 KB)
- updhelper.exe (191.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of Free Video Editor. Click on the links below for other Free Video Editor versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Free Video Editor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVDVideoSoft\Free Video Editor.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Video Editor_is1
Free Video Editor is a program by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Free Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Free Video Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Video Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Video Editor". The Free Video Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Free Video Editor in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Video Editor:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeVideoEditor
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Video Editor.
8. After removing Free Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Video Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Video Editor by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Video Editor by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Video Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 17:35:47.553