Free Video Converter V 1.4
Free Video Converter V 1.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Free Video Converter V 1.4 from your PCKoyote Soft
. Take a look here
for more info on Koyote Soft. Further information about Free Video Converter V 1.4 can be seen at http://www.koyotesoft.com/indexEn.html
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Free Video Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Free Video Converter\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Free Video Converter V 1.4. The program's main executable file is called FreeVideoConverter.exe and occupies 568.00 KB (581632 bytes).
Free Video Converter V 1.4 contains of the executables below. They take 1.21 MB (1273177
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVideoConverter.exe (568.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
This info is about Free Video Converter V 1.4 version 1.4
Free Video Converter V 1.4 is a program released by Koyote Soft. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Free Video Converter V 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Free Video Converter V 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Video Converter V 1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Video Converter V 1.4". If it exists on your system the Free Video Converter V 1.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Video Converter V 1.4 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Video Converter V 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Video Converter V 1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.koyotesoft.com/indexEn.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Free Video Converter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Video Converter V 1.4.
8. After removing Free Video Converter V 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Video Converter V 1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Video Converter V 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Video Converter V 1.4 by Koyote Soft from your PC, we are not saying that Free Video Converter V 1.4 by Koyote Soft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Video Converter V 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:56:23.367