Free Video Catcher V 1.3
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Free Video Catcher V 1.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Video Catcher V 1.3 from your PCGik Soft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Gik Soft. More details about Free Video Catcher V 1.3 can be seen at http://www.giksoft.com
. Free Video Catcher V 1.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video Catcher folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video Catcher\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Free Video Catcher V 1.3. The application's main executable file has a size of 430.00 KB (440320 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreeVideoCatcher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Free Video Catcher V 1.3. They take 2.05 MB (2147755
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVideoCatcher.exe (430.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.96 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_2.exe (894.45 KB)
- ffplay.exe (79.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Free Video Catcher V 1.3.
Free Video Catcher V 1.3 is a program marketed by Gik Soft. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Free Video Catcher V 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Free Video Catcher V 1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Video Catcher V 1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Video Catcher V 1.3". The Free Video Catcher V 1.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click Free Video Catcher V 1.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Video Catcher V 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Video Catcher V 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.giksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video Catcher\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Video Catcher V 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Free Video Catcher V 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Video Catcher V 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Video Catcher V 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Video Catcher V 1.3 by Gik Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Video Catcher V 1.3 by Gik Soft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Video Catcher V 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-25 01:32:32.187