Free Video Catcher V 1.3
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Free Video Catcher V 1.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Video Catcher V 1.3 from your PCGik Soft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Gik Soft. More details about Free Video Catcher V 1.3 can be seen at http://www.giksoft.com
. Free Video Catcher V 1.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video Catcher folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video Catcher\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Free Video Catcher V 1.3. The application's main executable file has a size of 430.00 KB (440320 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreeVideoCatcher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Free Video Catcher V 1.3. They take 2.05 MB (2147755
bytes) on disk.
- FreeVideoCatcher.exe (430.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.96 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_2.exe (894.45 KB)
- ffplay.exe (79.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Free Video Catcher V 1.3.
Free Video Catcher V 1.3 is a program marketed by Gik Soft. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Free Video Catcher V 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Free Video Catcher V 1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Video Catcher V 1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Video Catcher V 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Free Video Catcher V 1.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Free Video Catcher V 1.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free Video Catcher V 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Video Catcher V 1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.giksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Video Catcher\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Video Catcher V 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Free Video Catcher V 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Video Catcher V 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Video Catcher V 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Video Catcher V 1.3 by Gik Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Video Catcher V 1.3 by Gik Soft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Video Catcher V 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 01:32:32.187