You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Free Unrar for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Free Unrar from your systemMedia Freeware
. Open here
for more details on Media Freeware. More data about the app Free Unrar can be found at http://www.mediafreeware.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Freeware\Free Unrar directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Freeware\Free Unrar\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Free Unrar. FreeUnrar.exe is the Free Unrar's primary executable file and it takes approximately 107.00 KB (109568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Free Unrar. They take 835.66 KB (855713
bytes) on disk.
- FreeUnrar.exe (107.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (728.66 KB)
The current page applies to Free Unrar version 1.0
Free Unrar is a program by Media Freeware. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Free Unrar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Free Unrar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Unrar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Unrar". If it exists on your system the Free Unrar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Free Unrar in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Unrar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Unrar:
- The software company is: http://www.mediafreeware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Freeware\Free Unrar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Unrar.
8. After uninstalling Free Unrar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Unrar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Unrar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Unrar by Media Freeware from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Unrar by Media Freeware is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Unrar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 05:41:38.673