Free Uninstall 7.2.1
Free Uninstall 7.2.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Uninstall 7.2.1 from your computerFreeUninstall Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on FreeUninstall Co., Ltd.. More details about the program Free Uninstall 7.2.1 can be seen at http://www.free-uninstaller.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Uninstall directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Free Uninstall 7.2.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FreeUninstall2.exe is the Free Uninstall 7.2.1's main executable file and it occupies about 422.79 KB (432936 bytes) on disk.
Free Uninstall 7.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 3.51 MB (3680006
bytes) on disk.
- FreeUninstall.exe (290.29 KB)
- FreeUninstall2.exe (422.79 KB)
- goup.exe (2.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.1
of Free Uninstall 7.2.1.
Free Uninstall 7.2.1 is a program offered by the software company FreeUninstall Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Free Uninstall 7.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Free Uninstall 7.2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Uninstall 7.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Uninstall 7.2.1". The Free Uninstall 7.2.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Free Uninstall 7.2.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Uninstall 7.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Uninstall 7.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.free-uninstaller.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Uninstall 7.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Free Uninstall 7.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Uninstall 7.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Uninstall 7.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Uninstall 7.2.1 by FreeUninstall Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Free Uninstall 7.2.1 by FreeUninstall Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Uninstall 7.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:23:57.490