Free Studio version 2013
Free Studio version 2013 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Free Studio version 2013 from your computerDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. You can read more on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Free Studio version 2013 at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Studio version 2013 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, regulated by the user's choice. Free Studio version 2013's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe. FreeWebMVideoConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.95 MB (2044416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Free Studio version 2013. They occupy about 115.05 MB (120639864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- Free3DPhotoMaker.exe (1.15 MB)
- Free3DVideoMaker.exe (1.62 MB)
- FreeWebMVideoConverter.exe (1.95 MB)
- FreeAudioCDBurner.exe (1.49 MB)
- FreeAudioCDToMP3Converter.exe (1.85 MB)
- FreeAudioDub.exe (2.00 MB)
- FreeDiscBurner.exe (1.45 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.37 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.55 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.50 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.55 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.64 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebook.exe (1.81 MB)
- FreeUploaderForFacebookStub.exe (540.00 KB)
- FreeVideoDub.exe (1.58 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.52 MB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (2.48 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (2.61 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPhoneConverter.exe (2.48 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToiPodConverter.exe (2.48 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (2.57 MB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Free Studio version 2013 version 126.96.36.1990
alone. For other Free Studio version 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Studio version 2013 is an application released by the software company DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Free Studio version 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Free Studio version 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Studio version 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Studio version 2013". The Free Studio version 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Free Studio version 2013 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Studio version 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Studio version 2013:
- The software company is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Studio version 2013.
8. After uninstalling Free Studio version 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free Studio version 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Studio version 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Studio version 2013 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Studio version 2013 by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Studio version 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 20:01:55.440