Free Studio is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Free Studio from your systemDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Please open http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Studio on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.'s website. Free Studio is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's option. Free Studio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeStudio. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2849280 bytes) on disk and is named FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe.
Free Studio is comprised of the following executables which take 102.54 MB (107521363
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (309.35 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.40 MB)
- FreeCoubDownload.exe (4.63 MB)
- nxp.exe (590.85 KB)
- tunx.exe (120.85 KB)
- FreeDailymotionDownload.exe (3.07 MB)
- RtmpDownloadDotNet.exe (41.85 KB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.72 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.49 MB)
- FreeGIFMaker.exe (1.11 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.59 MB)
- FreeInstagramDownload.exe (4.64 MB)
- FreeNicoVideoDownload.exe (3.07 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.39 MB)
- FreeTorrentDownload.exe (7.76 MB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.62 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (986.35 KB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (4.63 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (3.07 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (4.63 MB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (2.46 MB)
- SoundCloudDownload.exe (4.63 MB)
The current web page applies to Free Studio version 22.214.171.1243
only. You can find below a few links to other Free Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Free Studio is an application marketed by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Free Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Free Studio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Studio". The Free Studio program will be found very quickly. After you click Free Studio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeStudio
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Studio.
8. After uninstalling Free Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Studio by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Free Studio by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 08:51:15.263