Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 from your computerS.Segev
. Check out here
where you can read more on S.Segev. More details about Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 can be seen at http://freestocksticker.blogspot.com
. Usually the Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Stocks Ticker folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Stocks Ticker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named FreeStocksTicker.exe and its approximative size is 189.00 KB (193536 bytes).
Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 is composed of the following executables which take 911.66 KB (933537
bytes) on disk:
- FreeStocksTicker.exe (189.00 KB)
- pageDn.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This web page is about Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 version 2.0.11
Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 is an application by the software company S.Segev. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11". If it is installed on your PC the Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 app will be found automatically. When you click Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://freestocksticker.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Stocks Ticker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11.
8. After removing Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 by S.Segev from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 by S.Segev is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Stocks Ticker 2.0.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 16:20:12.037