Free Solitaire Ultra
Free Solitaire Ultra is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Free Solitaire Ultra from your computerMyPlayCity.com
. Check out here
for more information on MyPlayCity.com. More details about Free Solitaire Ultra can be seen at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Free Solitaire Ultra directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Free Solitaire Ultra\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Free Solitaire Ultra. free_solitaire_ultra.exe is the Free Solitaire Ultra's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.82 MB (2954179 bytes) on disk.
Free Solitaire Ultra contains of the executables below. They take 3.46 MB (3627725
bytes) on disk.
- free_solitaire_ultra.exe (2.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This page is about Free Solitaire Ultra version 1.0
Free Solitaire Ultra is a program released by MyPlayCity.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Free Solitaire Ultra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Free Solitaire Ultra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Free Solitaire Ultra or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Solitaire Ultra". If it exists on your system the Free Solitaire Ultra application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free Solitaire Ultra in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free Solitaire Ultra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Solitaire Ultra:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Free Solitaire Ultra\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Solitaire Ultra.
8. After uninstalling Free Solitaire Ultra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Solitaire Ultra that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Solitaire Ultra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Solitaire Ultra by MyPlayCity.com from your computer, we are not saying that Free Solitaire Ultra by MyPlayCity.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Solitaire Ultra supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:07:28.817