Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4
Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 from your systemFreeShortcutRemover Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on FreeShortcutRemover Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.shortcutremover.com/
to get more data about Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 on FreeShortcutRemover Co., Ltd.'s website. Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Free Shortcut Remover folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 is C:\Program Files\Free Shortcut Remover\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled FreeShortcutRemover.exe and it has a size of 2.58 MB (2707175 bytes).
Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.27 MB (3425917
bytes) on disk.
- FreeShortcutRemover.exe (2.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.90 KB)
The current page applies to Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 version 5.2.4
Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 is an application offered by FreeShortcutRemover Co., Ltd.. Some people try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4". If it exists on your system the Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4:
- The software company is: http://www.shortcutremover.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free Shortcut Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4.
8. After removing Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 by FreeShortcutRemover Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 by FreeShortcutRemover Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Shortcut Remover 5.2.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 14:46:52.130