Free Screencast 4.8.1
Free Screencast 4.8.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Free Screencast 4.8.1 from your systemFreeScreencast Co., Ltd.
. More data about FreeScreencast Co., Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.free-screencast.com/
to get more data about Free Screencast 4.8.1 on FreeScreencast Co., Ltd.'s website. Free Screencast 4.8.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Free Screencast folder, subject to the user's option. Free Screencast 4.8.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Free Screencast\unins000.exe. FreeScreencast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.86 MB (6146560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Free Screencast 4.8.1. They occupy an average of 10.89 MB (11422885
bytes) on disk.
- FreeScreencast.exe (5.86 MB)
- goup.exe (4.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Free Screencast 4.8.1 version 4.8.1
Free Screencast 4.8.1 is an application by the software company FreeScreencast Co., Ltd.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Free Screencast 4.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Free Screencast 4.8.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Screencast 4.8.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Screencast 4.8.1". If it is installed on your PC the Free Screencast 4.8.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Free Screencast 4.8.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Screencast 4.8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Screencast 4.8.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.free-screencast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free Screencast\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Screencast 4.8.1.
8. After uninstalling Free Screencast 4.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free Screencast 4.8.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Screencast 4.8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Screencast 4.8.1 by FreeScreencast Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Free Screencast 4.8.1 by FreeScreencast Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Screencast 4.8.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-29 18:53:37.530