Free Screencast 4.7.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Free Screencast 4.7.2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Free Screencast 4.7.2 from your PCFreeScreencast Co., Ltd.
. More data about FreeScreencast Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.free-screencast.com/
to get more information about Free Screencast 4.7.2 on FreeScreencast Co., Ltd.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Free Screencast folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Free Screencast\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Free Screencast 4.7.2. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.83 MB (6113056 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreeScreencast.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Free Screencast 4.7.2. They occupy about 13.36 MB (14012086
bytes) on disk.
- FFProductUpdater.exe (2.51 MB)
- FreeScreencast.exe (5.83 MB)
- goup.exe (4.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Free Screencast 4.7.2 version 4.7.2
Free Screencast 4.7.2 is a program released by the software company FreeScreencast Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Free Screencast 4.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Free Screencast 4.7.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Screencast 4.7.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Screencast 4.7.2". The Free Screencast 4.7.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Free Screencast 4.7.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Free Screencast 4.7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Screencast 4.7.2:
- The software company is: http://www.free-screencast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free Screencast\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Screencast 4.7.2.
8. After uninstalling Free Screencast 4.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free Screencast 4.7.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Screencast 4.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Screencast 4.7.2 by FreeScreencast Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Free Screencast 4.7.2 by FreeScreencast Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Screencast 4.7.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:15:41.347