Free Screencast 4.5.6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Free Screencast 4.5.6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Screencast 4.5.6 from your systemFreeScreencast Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on FreeScreencast Co., Ltd.. More info about the app Free Screencast 4.5.6 can be found at http://www.free-screencast.com/
. Free Screencast 4.5.6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Screencast folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Free Screencast 4.5.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Screencast\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called FreeScreencast.exe and occupies 5.83 MB (6109720 bytes).
Free Screencast 4.5.6 contains of the executables below. They take 6.51 MB (6828217
bytes) on disk.
- FreeScreencast.exe (5.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to Free Screencast 4.5.6 version 4.5.6
Free Screencast 4.5.6 is a program offered by FreeScreencast Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Free Screencast 4.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Screencast 4.5.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Screencast 4.5.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Screencast 4.5.6". If it exists on your system the Free Screencast 4.5.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free Screencast 4.5.6 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Free Screencast 4.5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Screencast 4.5.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.free-screencast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Screencast\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Screencast 4.5.6.
8. After removing Free Screencast 4.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Screencast 4.5.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Screencast 4.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Screencast 4.5.6 by FreeScreencast Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Screencast 4.5.6 by FreeScreencast Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Screencast 4.5.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 16:30:57.500