Free Screen Video Recorder
You can find on this page details on how to remove Free Screen Video Recorder for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Free Screen Video Recorder from your computerDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. You can get more details on Free Screen Video Recorder at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Usually the Free Screen Video Recorder program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeScreenVideoRecorder is the full command line if you want to remove Free Screen Video Recorder. The application's main executable file is named FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe and it has a size of 1.39 MB (1452392 bytes).
Free Screen Video Recorder contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.91 MB (6201616
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- FreeHTML5VideoPlayerAndConverter.exe (2.29 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1993
of Free Screen Video Recorder. You can find below a few links to other Free Screen Video Recorder versions:
...click to view all...
Free Screen Video Recorder is an application offered by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Free Screen Video Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Free Screen Video Recorder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Screen Video Recorder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Screen Video Recorder". If it is installed on your PC the Free Screen Video Recorder program will be found automatically. After you click Free Screen Video Recorder in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Screen Video Recorder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Screen Video Recorder:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeScreenVideoRecorder
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Screen Video Recorder.
8. After uninstalling Free Screen Video Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Screen Video Recorder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Screen Video Recorder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Screen Video Recorder by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Screen Video Recorder by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Screen Video Recorder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 12:28:21.197