Free Realms Installer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Free Realms Installer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Free Realms Installer from your systemSony Online Entertainment
. Further information on Sony Online Entertainment can be found here
. Detailed information about Free Realms Installer can be found at http://www.soe.sony.com
. Free Realms Installer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment folder, subject to the user's choice. Free Realms Installer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 168.95 KB (173008 bytes) on disk.
Free Realms Installer contains of the executables below. They take 168.95 KB (173008
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Free Realms Installer. You can find below info on other versions of Free Realms Installer:
Free Realms Installer is an application released by Sony Online Entertainment. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Free Realms Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Free Realms Installer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Realms Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Realms Installer". The Free Realms Installer application will be found very quickly. When you select Free Realms Installer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Realms Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Realms Installer:
- The publisher is: http://www.soe.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Realms Installer.
8. After uninstalling Free Realms Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Realms Installer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Realms Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Realms Installer by Sony Online Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Realms Installer by Sony Online Entertainment is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Realms Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 16:29:27.657