Free Random Name Generator
You can find below details on how to uninstall Free Random Name Generator for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Free Random Name Generator from your computerFree Math Calculator
. You can read more on Free Math Calculator or check for application updates here
. Free Random Name Generator is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Random Name Generator folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Free Random Name Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Random Name Generator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Free Random Name Generator.exe and it has a size of 4.26 MB (4462592 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Free Random Name Generator. They take about 5.39 MB (5648753
bytes) on disk.
- Free Random Name Generator.exe (4.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Free Random Name Generator.
Free Random Name Generator is an application offered by Free Math Calculator. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Free Random Name Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free Random Name Generator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Random Name Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Random Name Generator". If it exists on your system the Free Random Name Generator app will be found very quickly. After you select Free Random Name Generator in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free Random Name Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Random Name Generator.
8. After uninstalling Free Random Name Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Random Name Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Random Name Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Random Name Generator by Free Math Calculator from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Random Name Generator by Free Math Calculator is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Random Name Generator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-25 15:10:40.263