Free Photo Filters
Free Photo Filters is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Free Photo Filters from your computerFree Picture Solutions
. You can find out more on Free Picture Solutions or check for application updates here
. More information about Free Photo Filters can be seen at http://www.freepicturesolutions.com
. Free Photo Filters is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Free Photo Filters folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Free Photo Filters by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Free Photo Filters\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 561.00 KB (574464 bytes) on disk and is labeled FPR.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Free Photo Filters. They take about 1.30 MB (1364641
bytes) on disk.
- FPR.exe (561.00 KB)
- Unins000.exe (771.66 KB)
Free Photo Filters is an application offered by Free Picture Solutions. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Free Photo Filters is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Photo Filters with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Photo Filters or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Photo Filters". The Free Photo Filters program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Photo Filters in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Photo Filters, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Photo Filters:
- The publisher is: http://www.freepicturesolutions.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Free Photo Filters\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Photo Filters.
8. After removing Free Photo Filters, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Photo Filters which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Photo Filters using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Photo Filters by Free Picture Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Photo Filters by Free Picture Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Photo Filters supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:23:16.377