Free Photo Filters
Free Photo Filters is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Free Photo Filters from your computerFree Picture Solutions
. You can find out more on Free Picture Solutions or check for application updates here
. More information about Free Photo Filters can be seen at http://www.freepicturesolutions.com
. Free Photo Filters is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Free Photo Filters folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Free Photo Filters by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Free Photo Filters\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 561.00 KB (574464 bytes) on disk and is labeled FPR.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Free Photo Filters. They take about 1.30 MB (1364641
bytes) on disk.
- FPR.exe (561.00 KB)
- Unins000.exe (771.66 KB)
Free Photo Filters is an application offered by Free Picture Solutions. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Free Photo Filters is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Photo Filters with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Photo Filters or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Photo Filters". If it exists on your system the Free Photo Filters application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free Photo Filters in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free Photo Filters, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Photo Filters:
- The software company is: http://www.freepicturesolutions.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Free Photo Filters\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Photo Filters.
8. After removing Free Photo Filters, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Photo Filters which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Photo Filters using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Photo Filters by Free Picture Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Photo Filters by Free Picture Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Photo Filters supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:23:16.377