Free Online-meter is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Online-meter from your systemwww.birusoft.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on www.birusoft.com. Click on http://www.birusoft.com
to get more information about Free Online-meter on www.birusoft.com's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\olmtr directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Free Online-meter is C:\Program Files\olmtr\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.38 MB (1446912 bytes) on disk and is titled olmtr.exe.
The following executables are contained in Free Online-meter. They occupy 1.45 MB (1522569
bytes) on disk.
- olmtr.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (73.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Free Online-meter.
Free Online-meter is a program marketed by www.birusoft.com. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Free Online-meter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Free Online-meter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Online-meter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Online-meter". If it exists on your system the Free Online-meter app will be found very quickly. After you click Free Online-meter in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Online-meter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Online-meter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.birusoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\olmtr\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Online-meter.
8. After removing Free Online-meter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Online-meter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Online-meter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Online-meter by www.birusoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Online-meter by www.birusoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Online-meter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:14:53.397