Free OCR to Word 6.8.1
Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 from your computerFreeOCRtoWord, Inc.
. You can read more on FreeOCRtoWord, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 at http://www.ocrtoword.com/
. Usually the Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free OCR to Word directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Free OCR to Word 6.8.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Free OCR to Word\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.00 MB (4192760 bytes) on disk and is named FreeOCRtoWord.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Free OCR to Word 6.8.1. They occupy about 4.68 MB (4911502
bytes) on disk.
- FreeOCRtoWord.exe (4.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.8.1
of Free OCR to Word 6.8.1.
Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 is an application offered by FreeOCRtoWord, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free OCR to Word 6.8.1". If it is installed on your PC the Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Free OCR to Word 6.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free OCR to Word 6.8.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ocrtoword.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free OCR to Word\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free OCR to Word 6.8.1.
8. After removing Free OCR to Word 6.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 by FreeOCRtoWord, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 by FreeOCRtoWord, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free OCR to Word 6.8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 04:56:58.103