Free OCR to Word 5.3.5
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 from your systemFreeOCRtoWord, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on FreeOCRtoWord, Inc.. Further information about Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 can be found at http://www.ocrtoword.com/
. Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free OCR to Word folder, regulated by the user's decision. Free OCR to Word 5.3.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Free OCR to Word\unins000.exe. FreeOCRtoWord.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.00 MB (4191768 bytes) on disk.
Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.68 MB (4912386
bytes) on disk:
- FreeOCRtoWord.exe (4.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 version 5.3.5
Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 is a program offered by the software company FreeOCRtoWord, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free OCR to Word 5.3.5". If it is installed on your PC the Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free OCR to Word 5.3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free OCR to Word 5.3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ocrtoword.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free OCR to Word\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free OCR to Word 5.3.5.
8. After uninstalling Free OCR to Word 5.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 by FreeOCRtoWord, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 by FreeOCRtoWord, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Free OCR to Word 5.3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 19:07:52.110