Free Number Generator
Free Number Generator is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Number Generator from your computerMedia Freeware
. Check out here
for more information on Media Freeware. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Number Generator folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Free Number Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Number Generator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Free Number Generator's main file takes around 2.82 MB (2959872 bytes) and its name is Free Number Generator.exe.
The following executables are contained in Free Number Generator. They occupy 3.95 MB (4146033
bytes) on disk.
- Free Number Generator.exe (2.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Free Number Generator version 1.0
Free Number Generator is an application offered by the software company Media Freeware. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Free Number Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Number Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Number Generator or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Number Generator". The Free Number Generator application will be found very quickly. After you select Free Number Generator in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Number Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Number Generator.
8. After uninstalling Free Number Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Number Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Number Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Free Number Generator by Media Freeware from your computer, we are not saying that Free Number Generator by Media Freeware is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Number Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 23:51:05.113