Free Number Generator
Free Number Generator is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Number Generator from your computerMedia Freeware
. Check out here
for more information on Media Freeware. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Number Generator folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Free Number Generator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Number Generator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Free Number Generator's main file takes around 2.82 MB (2959872 bytes) and its name is Free Number Generator.exe.
The following executables are contained in Free Number Generator. They occupy 3.95 MB (4146033
bytes) on disk.
- Free Number Generator.exe (2.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Free Number Generator version 1.0
Free Number Generator is an application offered by the software company Media Freeware. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Free Number Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Number Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Number Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Number Generator". If it exists on your system the Free Number Generator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Free Number Generator in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Number Generator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Number Generator.
8. After uninstalling Free Number Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Number Generator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Number Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Free Number Generator by Media Freeware from your computer, we are not saying that Free Number Generator by Media Freeware is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Number Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 23:51:05.113