Free Monitor for Google 2.5
Free Monitor for Google 2.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Monitor for Google 2.5 from your PCCleverStat
. Further information on CleverStat can be seen here
. Detailed information about Free Monitor for Google 2.5 can be seen at http://www.CleverStat.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Free Monitor for Google directory (same installation drive as Windows). Free Monitor for Google 2.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Free Monitor for Google\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.34 MB (3497984 bytes) on disk and is called GoogleMon.exe.
Free Monitor for Google 2.5 contains of the executables below. They take 4.00 MB (4189465
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleMon.exe (3.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This web page is about Free Monitor for Google 2.5 version 2.5
When you're planning to uninstall Free Monitor for Google 2.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Free Monitor for Google
- C:\Program Files\Free Monitor for Google\Free Monitor for Google.url
- C:\Program Files\Free Monitor for Google\unins000.exe
Free Monitor for Google 2.5 is a program marketed by CleverStat. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Free Monitor for Google 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Free Monitor for Google 2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Monitor for Google 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Monitor for Google 2.5". If it exists on your system the Free Monitor for Google 2.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free Monitor for Google 2.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Monitor for Google 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Monitor for Google 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CleverStat.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free Monitor for Google\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Monitor for Google 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Free Monitor for Google 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Monitor for Google 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Monitor for Google 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Monitor for Google 2.5 by CleverStat from your PC, we are not saying that Free Monitor for Google 2.5 by CleverStat is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Monitor for Google 2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:58:57.330