Free Media Player
Free Media Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Free Media Player from your PCMacgo Inc.
. More information on Macgo Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the software Free Media Player can be found at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Free Media Player directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Free Media Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Free Media Player. The application's main executable file is labeled Free Media Player.exe and its approximative size is 2.26 MB (2372664 bytes).
Free Media Player contains of the executables below. They take 36.44 MB (38205913
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (112.11 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (87.11 KB)
- Free Media Player.exe (2.26 MB)
- uninst.exe (69.11 KB)
- setup.exe (33.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Free Media Player. Click on the links below for other Free Media Player versions:
...click to view all...
Free Media Player is an application by the software company Macgo Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Free Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Free Media Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Media Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Media Player". The Free Media Player application will be found very quickly. After you click Free Media Player in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Free Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Media Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Free Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Free Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free Media Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Media Player by Macgo Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Media Player by Macgo Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Media Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 02:45:35.360