Free Media Player
Free Media Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Media Player from your systemMacgo Inc.
. More information on Macgo Inc. can be found here
. Further information about Free Media Player can be found at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Free Media Player directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Free Media Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Free Media Player\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.25 MB (2363960 bytes) on disk and is named Free Media Player.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Free Media Player. They take about 35.98 MB (37732933
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (112.11 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (87.11 KB)
- Free Media Player.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninst.exe (69.11 KB)
- setup.exe (33.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Free Media Player. You can find here a few links to other Free Media Player versions:
...click to view all...
Free Media Player is an application offered by the software company Macgo Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Free Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Free Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Media Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Media Player". The Free Media Player app will be found very quickly. After you click Free Media Player in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Media Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Free Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Free Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Media Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Media Player by Macgo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Free Media Player by Macgo Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Media Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 12:01:19.830