Free Image Editor version 1.0
This page is about Free Image Editor version 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Free Image Editor version 1.0 from your systemFree Picture Solutions
. Further information on Free Picture Solutions can be seen here
. More data about the software Free Image Editor version 1.0 can be seen at http://freepicturesolutions.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Image Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Free Image Editor version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Image Editor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Free Image Editor.exe is the Free Image Editor version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1235456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Free Image Editor version 1.0. They occupy 2.09 MB (2193569
bytes) on disk.
- Free Image Editor.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (935.66 KB)
This page is about Free Image Editor version 1.0 version 1.0
Free Image Editor version 1.0 is an application released by the software company Free Picture Solutions. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Free Image Editor version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Free Image Editor version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Image Editor version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Image Editor version 1.0". The Free Image Editor version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Free Image Editor version 1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Image Editor version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Image Editor version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://freepicturesolutions.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Image Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Image Editor version 1.0.
8. After removing Free Image Editor version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Image Editor version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Image Editor version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Image Editor version 1.0 by Free Picture Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that Free Image Editor version 1.0 by Free Picture Solutions is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Image Editor version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 16:33:05.377