Free Icon Tool 2.1.1
Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 from your computerzxt2007.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on zxt2007.com. You can see more info about Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 at http://en.zxt2007.com
. Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ZXT2007 Software\Free Icon Tool folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 is C:\Program Files\ZXT2007 Software\Free Icon Tool\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled GetIcon.exe and occupies 2.87 MB (3012608 bytes).
Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 3.76 MB (3947866
bytes) on disk.
- GetIcon.exe (2.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (913.34 KB)
This web page is about Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 version 2.1.1
Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 is a program marketed by zxt2007.com. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Icon Tool 2.1.1". If it exists on your system the Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free Icon Tool 2.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Icon Tool 2.1.1:
- The software company is: http://en.zxt2007.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZXT2007 Software\Free Icon Tool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Icon Tool 2.1.1.
8. After removing Free Icon Tool 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 by zxt2007.com from your computer, we are not saying that Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 by zxt2007.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Icon Tool 2.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-07 19:23:27.670