Free ISO Burner
You can find below details on how to uninstall Free ISO Burner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Free ISO Burner from your systemMedia Freeware
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Media Freeware. Click on http://www.mediafreeware.com
to get more details about Free ISO Burner on Media Freeware's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeISOBurner directory (same installation drive as Windows). Free ISO Burner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeISOBurner\unins000.exe. Free ISO Burner's primary file takes around 166.00 KB (169984 bytes) and its name is FreeIsoBurner.exe.
Free ISO Burner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.30 MB (1363145
bytes) on disk.
- FreeIsoBurner.exe (166.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Free ISO Burner version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Free ISO Burner.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Free ISO Burner
Free ISO Burner is an application offered by Media Freeware. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Free ISO Burner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Free ISO Burner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free ISO Burner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free ISO Burner". If it is installed on your PC the Free ISO Burner app will be found automatically. After you select Free ISO Burner in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free ISO Burner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free ISO Burner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mediafreeware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeISOBurner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free ISO Burner.
8. After removing Free ISO Burner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free ISO Burner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free ISO Burner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free ISO Burner by Media Freeware from your computer, nor are we saying that Free ISO Burner by Media Freeware is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free ISO Burner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:35:34.420