Free IP Tools
Free IP Tools is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free IP Tools from your computerTamoSoft
. Further information on TamoSoft can be seen here
. More details about the app Free IP Tools can be found at http://www.tamos.com/
. Free IP Tools is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeIPTools directory, regulated by the user's choice. Free IP Tools's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeIPTools\Ent.exe /u. The application's main executable file is called Ent.exe and its approximative size is 1.70 MB (1781560 bytes).
Free IP Tools contains of the executables below. They take 3.66 MB (3839064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ent.exe (1.70 MB)
- prop.exe (48.80 KB)
- prop64.exe (55.30 KB)
- srv64.exe (88.80 KB)
- ss.exe (1.61 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (167.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2
of Free IP Tools.
If planning to uninstall Free IP Tools you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nico Mak Computing\WinZip\Tools
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free IP Tools
Free IP Tools is a program released by TamoSoft. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Free IP Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Free IP Tools from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free IP Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free IP Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Free IP Tools app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Free IP Tools in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free IP Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free IP Tools:
- The publisher is: http://www.tamos.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeIPTools\Ent.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free IP Tools.
8. After removing Free IP Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free IP Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free IP Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free IP Tools by TamoSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Free IP Tools by TamoSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free IP Tools in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-12 10:49:29.040