Free Games is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Free Games from your PCAlawar Entertainment
. Take a look here
for more information on Alawar Entertainment. Usually the Free Games program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Free Games is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\Uninstall.exe. Breezeblox.exe is the Free Games's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.09 MB (1139688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Free Games. They take about 18.86 MB (19772250
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AAUpdater.exe (171.84 KB)
- AlawarArcade.exe (659.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.50 KB)
- Breezeblox.exe (1.09 MB)
- Breezeblox.wrp.exe (15.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (402.96 KB)
- tank-o-box.exe (33.48 KB)
- tank-o-box.wrp.exe (1.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (402.96 KB)
Free Games is an application released by the software company Alawar Entertainment. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Free Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Free Games from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Games". The Free Games app will be found very quickly. After you select Free Games in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Games.
8. After removing Free Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Games that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Games by Alawar Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Games by Alawar Entertainment is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Games in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:58:17.043