Free GIF Animator 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Free GIF Animator 1.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Free GIF Animator 1.0 from your PCfreegif.org
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on freegif.org. More details about Free GIF Animator 1.0 can be found at http://www.freegif.org
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free GIF Animator directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Free GIF Animator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Free GIF Animator 1.0. The program's main executable file occupies 3.21 MB (3371008 bytes) on disk and is called gif_animator.exe.
The executables below are part of Free GIF Animator 1.0. They take an average of 17.41 MB (18253075
bytes) on disk.
- gif_animator.exe (3.21 MB)
- player_delphi_redist.exe (802.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- MPCPSetup.exe (12.73 MB)
This page is about Free GIF Animator 1.0 version 1.0
Free GIF Animator 1.0 is a program released by the software company freegif.org. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Free GIF Animator 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free GIF Animator 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free GIF Animator 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Free GIF Animator 1.0". The Free GIF Animator 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free GIF Animator 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free GIF Animator 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free GIF Animator 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freegif.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free GIF Animator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free GIF Animator 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Free GIF Animator 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free GIF Animator 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free GIF Animator 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free GIF Animator 1.0 by freegif.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Free GIF Animator 1.0 by freegif.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free GIF Animator 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 06:18:46.010