Free GED Practice Test
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Free GED Practice Test for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Free GED Practice Test from your PCPractice Test Free
. More data about Practice Test Free can be seen here
. Please open http://www.practicetestsfree.com
if you want to read more on Free GED Practice Test on Practice Test Free's web page. Free GED Practice Test is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free GED Practice Test directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Free GED Practice Test is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free GED Practice Test\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 429.50 KB (439808 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreeGEDPracticeTest.exe.
Free GED Practice Test contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1168033
bytes) on disk.
- FreeGEDPracticeTest.exe (429.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.16 KB)
Free GED Practice Test is a program offered by Practice Test Free. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Free GED Practice Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Free GED Practice Test from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free GED Practice Test or simply click the Search field and type in "Free GED Practice Test". If it exists on your system the Free GED Practice Test app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Free GED Practice Test in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Free GED Practice Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free GED Practice Test:
- The software company is: http://www.practicetestsfree.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free GED Practice Test\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free GED Practice Test.
8. After uninstalling Free GED Practice Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free GED Practice Test that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free GED Practice Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free GED Practice Test by Practice Test Free from your computer, we are not saying that Free GED Practice Test by Practice Test Free is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free GED Practice Test in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 21:52:55.963