Free Font Renamer 2.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove Free Font Renamer 2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Free Font Renamer 2.1 from your PCAlexander G Styopkin
. You can read more on Alexander G Styopkin or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Free Font Renamer 2.1 can be seen at http://www.styopkin.com
. Free Font Renamer 2.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Font Renamer directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Free Font Renamer 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Font Renamer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Free Font Renamer.exe is the Free Font Renamer 2.1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 379.00 KB (388096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Free Font Renamer 2.1. They take 459.33 KB (470349
bytes) on disk.
- Free Font Renamer.exe (379.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Free Font Renamer 2.1.
Free Font Renamer 2.1 is an application released by Alexander G Styopkin. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Free Font Renamer 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Free Font Renamer 2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Free Font Renamer 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Font Renamer 2.1". The Free Font Renamer 2.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Free Font Renamer 2.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Font Renamer 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Font Renamer 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.styopkin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Font Renamer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Font Renamer 2.1.
8. After removing Free Font Renamer 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Font Renamer 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Font Renamer 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Font Renamer 2.1 by Alexander G Styopkin from your computer, we are not saying that Free Font Renamer 2.1 by Alexander G Styopkin is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Font Renamer 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:27:19.680