Free Flash Maker 2.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Free Flash Maker 2.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Free Flash Maker 2.2 from your PC789soft, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on 789soft, Inc.. Please follow http://www.789soft.com/
if you want to read more on Free Flash Maker 2.2 on 789soft, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Flash Maker folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Free Flash Maker 2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Flash Maker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. flashmaker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 984.06 KB (1007678 bytes) on disk.
Free Flash Maker 2.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.08 MB (2182657
bytes) on disk.
- flashmaker.exe (984.06 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Free Flash Maker 2.2 version 2.2
Free Flash Maker 2.2 is an application by 789soft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Free Flash Maker 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Free Flash Maker 2.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Flash Maker 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Flash Maker 2.2". The Free Flash Maker 2.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Free Flash Maker 2.2 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Free Flash Maker 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Flash Maker 2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.789soft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Flash Maker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Flash Maker 2.2.
8. After uninstalling Free Flash Maker 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Flash Maker 2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Flash Maker 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Flash Maker 2.2 by 789soft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Flash Maker 2.2 by 789soft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Flash Maker 2.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 13:33:25.903