Free File Shredder 7.9.1
Free File Shredder 7.9.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.1 from your computerFreeFileShredder Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on FreeFileShredder Co., Ltd.. Please follow http://www.file-shredder.net/
if you want to read more on Free File Shredder 7.9.1 on FreeFileShredder Co., Ltd.'s web page. Free File Shredder 7.9.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free File Shredder directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free File Shredder\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Free File Shredder 7.9.1. FreeFileShredder.exe is the Free File Shredder 7.9.1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.44 MB (1508640 bytes) on disk.
Free File Shredder 7.9.1 contains of the executables below. They take 6.47 MB (6779062
bytes) on disk.
- FreeFileShredder.exe (1.44 MB)
- goup.exe (4.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.40 KB)
The current page applies to Free File Shredder 7.9.1 version 7.9.1
Free File Shredder 7.9.1 is an application released by the software company FreeFileShredder Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free File Shredder 7.9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free File Shredder 7.9.1". If it exists on your system the Free File Shredder 7.9.1 program will be found automatically. When you select Free File Shredder 7.9.1 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Free File Shredder 7.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free File Shredder 7.9.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.file-shredder.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Free File Shredder\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.1.
8. After removing Free File Shredder 7.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free File Shredder 7.9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free File Shredder 7.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.1 by FreeFileShredder Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Free File Shredder 7.9.1 by FreeFileShredder Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free File Shredder 7.9.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 05:02:15.670