Free File Shredder
Free File Shredder is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free File Shredder from your computerMedia Freeware
. More information about Media Freeware can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mediafreeware.com/
to get more facts about Free File Shredder on Media Freeware's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Freeware\Free File Shredder folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Free File Shredder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Freeware\Free File Shredder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled FFS.exe and its approximative size is 540.00 KB (552960 bytes).
Free File Shredder installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.24 MB (1296033
bytes) on disk.
- autofs.exe (24.50 KB)
- FFS.exe (540.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Free File Shredder.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Free File Shredder:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Freeware\Free File Shredder
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Media Freeware\Free File Shredder
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Freeware\Free File Shredder\FFS.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Freeware\Free File Shredder\FFS.exe.FriendlyAppName
Free File Shredder is a program released by Media Freeware. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Free File Shredder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Free File Shredder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free File Shredder or simply click the Search field and type in "Free File Shredder". The Free File Shredder program will be found very quickly. When you select Free File Shredder in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Free File Shredder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free File Shredder:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediafreeware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Freeware\Free File Shredder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free File Shredder.
8. After uninstalling Free File Shredder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free File Shredder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free File Shredder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free File Shredder by Media Freeware from your computer, nor are we saying that Free File Shredder by Media Freeware is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free File Shredder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 03:32:50.450